Saturday, November 23, 2013

Stella and Dot Launch

Hey guess what!?

After a little thought, a lot of online window shopping, and just a small investment...

I've decided to embrace my hidden entrepreneurial spirit...

And become a Stylist for Stella and Dot!! 



Stella and Dot items are the PERFECT Christmas gift for any lovely lady in your life! Your Mom or your Grandma who love you unconditionally, or your Yoga teacher who has perfected your downward facing dog, these gifts are perfect for anyone.  

Half the line is under $50
Flat Shipping rate of $5.95
Free Returns
And arrives within 4-7 business days

Who could complain about that!?

I'm so incredible excited about this new venture. I had my first trunk show last Saturday which I hosted myself but don't you worry, it's available online until 12/7.  Just click HERE and go bananas! Trust me, this stuff is amazing...



1 comment: