Friday, December 14, 2012

uh, hello? oh hi, i'm back.

so,
gosh,
last time i did this was apparently november 3rd?
bad bad blogger right here.
put me on the blog naughty list for sure.

from getting engaged, to starting a new job, to numerous other aspects of my life...
the past few months have been some of the busiest, and some of the best.

tonight though,
all i'm going to do is turn on the christmas lights,
light the 'pine branch' scented candle,
 the one that is sitting in the middle of a bowl of cinnamon pine cones on our coffee table,
watch some holiday hallmark movies,
listen to the herb alpert christmas album
(my god i'm LAME. when did this happen???)
and be so very thankful that all my loved ones are safe and sound in light of this very tragic day.
and everyone affected by the events - you are in my prayers - and will be always.

and i leave you with a couple christmas-y pics.
random and unimportant.
except the sweater, that piece of work is VERY important.
also, it was my mom's. she wore it. like in a serious manner.
love you mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment