- vegas does not cure head-colds, but does a great job at worsening them.
- those little cards that guys are handing out on the street corners are NOT baseball cards.
- once in a while you will see a celebrity, specifically JOEY FATONE. yes, it's true, and we made really awkward eye contact.
- even if you get a shellac manicure the day before you leave, it will still be ruined.
- 40 degrees hotter than seattle. nuf said.
- silicone. everywhere. you know what i mean.
- pool parties are not somewhere you can relax. actually it's the opposite.
- buffets. rip-off. also, do a walk-through through the whole place before you start putting food on your plate or else you will wind up with mac&cheese, a piece of pizza, beef stew, cantaloupe, a greek salad, crackers with stinky cheese, and gelato. all on one plate. yep, that was my LUNCH yesterday.
- last but not least, this city definitely does not mind taking your money. in fact, they excel at it.
- oh wait, one more thing, vegas with 16 of your closest friends is definitely a vacation you will NEVER forget!
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
several things i learned in vegas
Posted by chrissy