So the lovely Colleen from the Day by Day Darling blog was ever so kind and nominated me for the Leibster Blog award! I can't thank her enough! Seriously, her blog is great AND she's a fellow WSU coug!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say, "You’re doing a great job." It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers! When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure to let them know they were nominated) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you! (To get the button, right click the picture above and save the picture to your computer. You can then upload to your blog.)
11 facts about ME:
1. i am addicted to carbonation. i CRAVE it on a daily basis. diet coke, preferably, but anything will do.
2. i have super curly hair that i get professionally straightened.
3. i am OBSESSED with christmas music. i start listening to it as soon as appropriate, which in my book is september. in fact, hold on a minute while i turn on my bing crosby pandora station....
4. i went to italy for my spring break when i was in 3rd grade. the statue of david scarred me for years.
5. i could watch the weather channel all day long.
6. i was a cheerleader in high school and could not tell you even ONE rule of football back then.
7. i love maps. and globes. i always find something that surprises me.
8. i love being a tourist in my own city. there is never a lack of things to do in the seattle area.
9. i pick out wine at the grocery store according to how pretty the label is. oh, and the cheapest.
10. i've seen over 15 dave matthews band concerts. nothing beats labor day weekend at the gorge with a little dmb. #obsessed.
11. for the past two weeks i haven't been able to take my eyes off the sparkly rock that sits so perfectly on my left hand ring finger that symbolizes so very much.
11 answers about ME:
1. What is your favorite season and why?
FALL. nothing beats changing leaves and cold dewy mornings and pumpkin spice lattes anytime, anywhere (i mean that literally. i live in seattle. i have SIX starbucks within about a mile radius of my apartment).
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
i may get to go to the real oktoberfest in germany next fall and i'm preeeeeetty darn excited about that....
3. What is your favorite meal?
can i say all 3? i love food.
can i say all 3? i love food.
4. Are you a pants or skirt/dress kind of gal?
i'm a leggings girl on the weekends and a pencil skirt girl during the work week. i'd be happy never wearing jeans again for the rest of my life.
5. If you could live in any other time period, which would it be?
maybe the 1940's. the outfits were so fun and feminine. and seriously, who wouldn't want to live in the era that 'the notebook' took place in???
6. What is one trend you just can't get on board with?
7. What is your must have item for fall?
any colored casual button up that i can dress up for work and down for the weekend.
8. Dogs or cats?
9. Must have beauty item?
mineral foundation! the brand is zethena and IT.IS.THE.BEST.
10. What is the #1 item on your bucket list?
visit each continent!
11. Why did you start a blog?
to share the little things in life that make me smile.
11 questions for YOU:
Now it's your turn. Here are your 11 questions to answer. Remember to answer these questions, in addition to posting 11 facts about yourself, then post 11 new questions for your choice of others who have less than 200 followers to answer!
1. What is your favorite month and why?
2. What was your dream job when you were young?
3. If you could live in one outfit, what would it be?
4. Most attractive trait in the opposite sex?
5. Light or dark nails?
6. If you could live anywhere for a year, where would it be?
7. If you could go out to lunch with one celebrity, dead or alive, who it be?
8. Favorite fast food?
9. Heels or flats?
10. Best concert you have ever been to?
11. Fave blog?
Here are several under 200 blogs that I follow and love! Check 'em out!
Living thru Fashion
life is more interesting if you're slightly confused
Thanks again, Colleen!