Monday, September 3, 2012

4 years in the making

not so typical friday night for me.
matt proposed on the deck of the 'lucy jane'
the sailboat that we have embarked on three trips in now.
this year being by far the best. ;)

i screamed YES!!!
 i cried, i laughed, we hugged, we kissed.
best night of my life.
so happy i get to spend the rest of my life with him
luckiest girl in the world.

right after it happened, in the cabin of the boat, about to toast with champagne. :)
the rock.
the next morning, with my ring and my man.
friday night, a couple hours before the proposal. i was SO oblivious.
Maple Bay, in the Canadian Gulf Islands, scene of the crime, best bay in the world ;)
Maple Bay

3 comments:

  1. So so happy for you both! Such an honor to share this most exciting memory making trip with you and Matt!
    Love, jan and norm

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAAH! Congratulations Chrissy! This is awesome! I'm so happy for you :) Let the wedding planning commence! ;) Xxx

    ReplyDelete